Mountain cabin in Storfjäten, Idre.
It offers eight to ten people a comfortable stay including sauna and hot tub. Rent weekly, from 3 500 SEK per week.
The cabin is located at 730 meters altitude on the border between Dalarna and Härjedalen. The view towards west – Idre, Städjan and Molnet is amazing!
The cabin has 5 bedrooms, whereof two with double bed, and two bathrooms. Eight guests live comfortably and we welcome maximum ten. The kitchen is well equipped with, among other things, dishwasher, microwave, fridge / freezer, coffee maker and toaster. The main cabin is the place for socializing. Make a fire in the stove, play board games or watch a movie. There's digital cable TV and WiFi. If you run out of wood in the basket, just get some more from the woodshed. Towards south is a patio under roof and towards west is a larger patio without a roof, where the sun shines in the afternoons.
In the middle of a mountain area with peaks at around 1100 meters altitude
Photos from the cabin's camera
Photos from the cabin and its surroundings
Weeks and pricing
Contact & rental request
Terms and Conditions
1. No pets or smoking in the cabin.
2. The guest cleans the cabin after the visit according to the instructions in the cabin.
3. The time of the let is from 14.00 on the Saturday the week before your week until 12.00 the Saturday of your week.
4. When the booking is passed you will pay 500 SEK as a booking fee. The rest of the payment have to be payed at the latest one month before arrival. If you make your booking later than one month before arrival you will pay the whole sum at ones.
5. Please send inquiries though e-mail but all booking occur through telephone.
6. If you don't pay will your booking be cancelled and your booking fee will not be repayed.
7. If you couldn't dispose the cabin the leted week, due to a disease authenticate by a doctor, will half the payment be repayed. If the cabin can be hire out to another guest the whole sum will be repayed.
8. Possible damage caused by the guest on the cabin or furnishings should be reported as soon as possible and be regulated with the landlord.