It offers eight to ten people a comfortable stay including sauna and hot tub.
Rent weekly, from 3 100 SEK per week.
The cabin is located at 730 meters altitude on the border between Dalarna and Härjedalen.
The view towards west – Idre, Städjan and Molnet is amazing!
The cabin has 5 bedrooms, whereof two with double bed, and two bathrooms. Eight guests live comfortably and we welcome maximum ten.
The kitchen is well equipped with, among other things, dishwasher, microwave, fridge / freezer, coffee maker and toaster.
The main cabin is the place for socializing. Make a fire in the stove, play board games or watch a movie. There's a DVD player with home theater sound, digital cable TV and WiFi. If you run out of wood in the basket, just get some more from the woodshed.
Towards south is a patio under roof and towards west is a larger patio without a roof, where the sun shines in the afternoons.
In the area there are about fifty cabins. The plots are large and you only see a few houses at a time.
East of the cabin is an extensive mountain area with several peaks at around 1100 meters altitude and a fantastic terrain. From the area you find several marked tracks and you reach above the tree line in about 20 minutes with cross country skis.
If you want do go downhill, Fjätervålen is 13 km away. To Idrefjäll's eastern system it's 30 km and 35 km to their main lifts.
The great thing about Fjätervålen, besides the close distance, is that it's a quite small establishment that suits everyone, beginner to advanced skiier. There are never long lines to neither the lifts or the ski rentals. Fjätervålen offers long slopes where the longest are about 3 km.
If you're looking for a bigger establishment you should go for Idrefjäll. 42 slopes and 34 lifts.
If you don't want to go skiing there are still plenty of activities such as fishing, snowmobile safari, dog sled, ice climbing, museums and national parks. A great excursion is Njupeskär, the highest waterfall in Sweden.
1,3 km from the cottage you find the watercourse Storfjäten. It becomes a narrow but long lake when it floats by the cottage area. We have a rowing boat and a canoe by the lake during the summer. You can fish grayling and salmon trout, if you buy a fishing license.
At wintertime the closest grocery store is at Fjätervålen, 13 km away. During the summer you have to go to Idre, about 40 km from the cabin.
If you're interested in renting a week that isn't vacant, please reach out to one of our neighbors.
Both cabins have three bedrooms and a total of six beds.
Berndt & Annica Bock
Mobile: +46 70 395 30 23
Home phone: +46 13-13 66 36
All reservations are made via telephone.
Thank you, we'll get back to you soon!
1. No pets or smoking in the cabin.
2. The guest cleans the cabin after the visit according to the instructions in the cabin.
3. The time of the let is from 14.00 on the Saturday the week before your week until 12.00 the Saturday of your week.
4. When the booking is passed you will pay 500 SEK as a booking fee. The rest of the payment have to be payed at the latest one month before arrival. If you make your booking later than one month before arrival you will pay the whole sum at ones.
5. Please send inquiries though e-mail but all booking occur through telephone.
6. If you don't pay will your booking be cancelled and your booking fee will not be repayed.
7. If you couldn't dispose the cabin the leted week, due to a disease authenticate by a doctor, will half the payment be repayed. If the cabin can be hire out to another guest the whole sum will be repayed.
8. Possible damage caused by the guest on the cabin or furnishings should be reported as soon as possible and be regulated with the landlord.